Saturday, August 1, 2015

Erotic Nikki (c/o 2015)


Erotic Nikki
Class of 2015


BIO/BASIC INFO.

Shoe Size: 6 - 6.5
Favorite Types of Shoes: Flip Flops & Boots
Ticklish Feet?: Yes
Favorite Foot Fetish Activities: Teasing & Footjobs
Other Fetish Activities Known For: MILF, Pantyhose, Smoking, FemDom, POV, Strap On, Tease & Denial, & Small Penis Humiliation



ONLINE

Sites: AngelKissedFeet.com, EroticNikki.com, & MyHotAss.com
Clips Stores: Clips4Sale.com/3381 & Clips4Sale.com/7817

Twitter: @EroticNikki
Instagram: @EroticNikki
Tumblr: EroticNikki.Tumblr.com
E-Mail: Goddess@GoddessNikki.com

Wu's Feet Links Interviews: 2015 Interview & 2003 Fan Interview
Wu's Feet Links Feature Model Galleries: Naughty Toes & Soles


SAMPLE GALLERY


  

  

  



WORDS FROM PEERS & FANS

"Of all the women in the Wu's Feet Links Hall of Fame, this one might have just teased me more than any other. I know, teasing is so cruel, but it can also be so damn fun. Nikki's tenure in the online foot fetish world has made her one of the ones who can tease and please with the best of them. Above all, however, Nikki is someone who can also converse about things not of a kinky nature and because of that, I consider her a friend. I always feel like I can hit her up at any time to talk about whatever and I'll always get an answer back. I'm happy for Nikki and all that she's accomplished and hope to spend many more years checking out her content and talking about whatever cums, I mean, comes up. I know better!"

- Patrick, Soles of Silk

"Sexy, sexy, cougar! I salivate every time I look at pictures of her yummy peds. I am a fan of long toes and she fulfills my needs nicely. Shows you that you don't need to be super young to be hot and sexy. Love her work."

- FootLongSubZero, Wu's Feet Links Forum Member

No comments:

Post a Comment