Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Sexy Lexi (c/o 2005)


Sexy Lexi
Class of 2005


BIO/BASIC INFO.

Shoe Size: 7.5
Favorite Types of Shoes: Flip Flops & Strappy Shoes
Ticklish Feet?: Extremely Ticklish
Favorite Foot Fetish Activities: Having her toes sucked on
Other Fetish Activities Known For: Stockings & Light Bondage


ONLINE

Sites: LexisFootFetish.com
Clips Stores: Clips4Sale.com/69

Wu's Feet Links Interviews: 2005 Fan Interview
Wu's Feet Links Feature Model Galleries: Sexy Pedicure, XMas Tease, & Sexy Shoe Play


SAMPLE GALLERY

  

  

 


WORDS FROM PEERS & FANS

"For several years I was a massive fan of Lexi and her high arched feet. I was a member of her site and would sometimes exchange emails with her. Eventually I decided to ask her to pose for Soles of Silk and to my surprise, she agreed. I made an eight hour drive to shoot Lexi and had no regrets at all. Lexi was one of the nicest, most down to earth girls I ever had the chance to work with. I felt like I had pulled off the impossible getting her to model for me. I only wished I had gotten to do it a few more times. I sure miss seeing her and her flawless feet."

- Patrick, Soles of Silk



"One of the all time classics! Lexi had amazing arches, wrinkly soles, immaculate toes and to top it off, she was drop dead gorgeous! Her boy was toned and she had that girl next door look that just drove everybody wild! Lexi is, to this day, one of the best examples of the complete packages that I have ever seen, and I don't say that lightly. There are lots of amazing feet out there, but pound for pound, Lexi is up there with the best! Thank god this woman's feet are well documented through the years of updates on her site. Like everybody else, I just want more!"

- FMUK, FMUK Foot Fantasies


"Lexi's soles are out of this world and she has the pretty toes to match! Her sheer beauty was only complimented by her feet. The playfulness she emitted was what made her photos even more spectacular."


- ThoseToes, Footsie Tootsies

3 comments:

  1. I love her she has the most sexiest feet ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. she makes me weak and would so love to be her footboy pet slave

    ReplyDelete
  3. her feet are the sexiest ive ever seen I would love to suck them yummy toes like mini cocks all ten of them one at a time and lick all in between each pretty piggy then take long lapps on her soles from heel to toes

    ReplyDelete